Monday, October 25, 2010

Want to Design Your Own Louis Vuitton Replica Bag?

wholesale LV Handbag-wholesale from China

Custom designed Louis Vuitton replica luggage

I wonder if anyone else read the same article I found today about a reporter for Times Online who was invited to design her own ideal weekend luggage by Louis Vuitton? Unbelievable! I am so jealous. If I could only design my own Louis Vuitton purse replicaI’d lose my mind.

Basically in conversation with a Louis Vuitton PR rep the journalist, Lisa Armstrong, mentioned that she’d never been able to find the perfect weekend travel bag—by Louis Vuitton or any other designer, replica, real or otherwise. Rather than show her a hundred LV bags to prove her wrong the PR person saw the opportunity to custom design an LV suitcase with the reporter and sell it for charity as a one off, when the bag was completed. So, cool!

If you want to buy the wholesale LV handbags, you can buy wholesale from China on savefromchina.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment