Monday, August 16, 2010

Four-year-old Suri the stylist!

She's known as the youngest fashion trendsetter in Hollywood, sparking a craze for high heeled Mary Janes when she was spotted wearing a pair.

But now Katie Holmes has revealed that her fashionista daughter Suri Cruise designs and makes her own clothes.

The four-year-old alters and puts her own outfits together.
wholesale designer handbags

'I grew up the youngest of five, so there were a lot of hand-me-downs that I would sort of change up,' Katie said.

'And Suri and I do that now with her clothes. Or rather, she does it. She says, "I want this sleeve cut," and it's like, "Okay, we'll cut it."'

Suri is known as one of the best-dressed celebrity children, and parents Tom and Katie insist that the little girl is very strong-willed about her clothes and what she wears.

'She picks out all of her own clothes and has since she was one-and-a-half,' Katie tells New York magazine.

But she claims that Suri's love of fashion comes from her, as she has always designed and made her own dresses.

'I started making clothes for Suri when she was born, designing dresses, and then having seamstresses sew them, because I don't sew very well.

'As a child, I was always drawing clothes, and I've always loved fabrics, and when Suri was born, I wanted to have certain things be from me and created just by me for her.'

Katie has complete confidence in her four-year-old's sense of style, even allowing her daughter to pick out clothes for Kate to wear on the red carpet.

'Tom and I went to the Met ball a couple of years ago, and I had this beautiful red gown and these royal-blue shoes that I wasn't planning on wearing, but Suri made me put them on and so I was like, "Okay, I trust you."'

Suri's most stylish outfits:
wholesale designer handbags wholesale designer handbags

Such beautiful handbags where can you find? You can go to www.savefromchina.com. Here we supply the wholesale designer handbags from China. You can trust us to buy the handbag from savefromchina.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment