Saturday, January 22, 2011

LOUIS VUITTON CABAS IPANEMA GM BAG

wholesale LV Handbag-wholesale from China

I was born in Miami Beach and have lived here my entire life, and, yet, I hate going to the beach. Yup! I can’t stand it. I avoid going like I would the plague. Go figure. However, I love beach gear. Bathing suits, sandals, sarongs, beach totes – you name it, I love it. If I were persuaded to schlep on over to the beach this summer, I’d love to carry my things inside this stylish beach tote.

The Louis Vuitton Cabas Ipanema GM tote (also available in the smaller PM size) is the perfect beach bag if you want to look the part and don’t mind spending the money to do so. This $1250 tote is crafted from cotton canvas, sports a beautiful sculpted silhouette, and features an open top with snap closure, a front zippered pocket, interior patch pockets and an additional water-resistant wallet size pouch to keep your essentials dry. Measurements are 22 x 14 x 8.5.

Although I know a trip to the beach is highly unlikely for me, that doesn’t mean I can’t find plenty of places to tote my ‘Ipanema’ bag to. I live in Miami so this bag could be worn year-roun

You can also get a set of this collection for the upcoming Valentine Day or as a reward for your hard work this year, right? So it’s time to get your savings ready for these adorable wholesale handbags. You can also get the wholesale from China as the Valentine Day gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment