Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Louis Vuitton Mini Pochette Delightful Monogram

Since most of my daily works have closely link with internet, I get used to carry my laptop bag instead of feminine handy designer bag everyday. Last night I went out to have supper with a friend after work and had to leave the heavy pc bag in the office, only to find that a plastic bag is all I can find to pack up my daily essentials like wallet, keys and cell phone, which intrigue me to buy a handy designer bag. Right now I am considering buying this louis vuitton mini pochette delightful monogram.

Well, this louis vuitton monogram canvas bag is not that pricy. which is right within my budget. I don’t fond of the idea of spending thousands of dollars on a single designer purse. Crafted in understated delightful monogram canvas, this mini pochette embodies timeless glamour. Here “pochette” is a French word that means wallet in English. As to its size of 6.9" x 4.1" x 6.9", I am afraid the word mini is not very accurate to define its capacity.

Besides supple light monogram canvas, this louis vuitton 2010 mini pochette for fashion women is complemented with light natural cowhide leather trimmings on the bag top and striped textile lining interior. The striped lining is said to be an inspiration from vintage louis vuitton trunks. This top zipped closured designer purse for louis vuitton women features an optional strap with hook, and the hook made of engraved golden brass adds more glam to the bag body. Whether clipped inside or outside to D-ring of other louis vuitton bags, it is a perfect feminine accessory indeed. I guess that I am not supposed to miss it out. What’s do you say? Find more high replica lv bags on sale.

If you want to buy wholesale LV handbags, you can go to savefromchina.com. They supply the wholesale from China with high quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment