Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chanel Classic Flap Bag Made in Alligator Skin

Chanel handbags-wholesale from china

As a fan of Chanel, you must be familiar with the style of Chanel Classic Flap Bag.Today I want to introduce a kind of flap bag made in alligator skin which belongs toChanel Paris-Shanghai collection. When I first saw it, it reminded me of the movieThe Devil Wears Prada, I can imagine the wonderful look of Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway carrying this classic flap bag.

Made from half matte alligator skin, this bag also features many gorgeous pearls embroidered on the bag which adds luxurious and exquisite designs to its totality. Its delicate craftsmanship and high quality materials recalls me of the success of Karl Lagerfeld and elegant days in the past. I want to use all beautiful words to describe this bag, such as classic, elegant, wonderful, gorgeous, and I believe everyone would like to have a Chanel Classic Flap Bag , the symbol of fashion.

If you want to own a handbag of your own,you can go to savefromchina.com for looking. Here you will find many different kinds of bags wholesale from china for different usage. It is available to people on any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment