Monday, September 13, 2010

Chanel Vintage Speedy Handbag

wholesale chanel Handbag-wholesale from China

I wish with every fiber of my being that more online stores stocked vintage luxury bags. There’s something that I find so alluring about vintage – much of it, particularly those items made by luxury houses, has the feel of true exclusivity that even most high-end bags are missing these days.

Most of us know that almost everything we buy is made in factories, not by a talented artisan that cares about his work, and that makes luxury goods a bit less fun. With vintage, at least we can pretend that it was made by a guy named Francois in a picturesque workshop, diligently sewing bags while wearing a beret and smoking a hand-rolled cigarette. Or at least that’s what happens in my head. Perhaps Francois had a hand in the lovely Chanel Vintage Speedy Bag? I bet no one can prove to me that he didn’t – it’s vintage, after all.

If you are looking the Chanel handbags, you can go to savefromchina.com to find the wholesale Chanel handbags. The website supply many wholesale designer handbags for you to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment