Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lo Bosworth Carries Chanel Classic Flap Bag

designer handbags-wholesale from china

It took me a while, but I’ve finally found a reason to like The Hills! You see, if The Hills had never existed, then we wouldn’t have been introduced to master of the blank stare Whitney Port, who wouldn’t have ever gotten a chance to flit off to New York City and start her very own show, The City.

If she hadn’t ever done that, then we probably would have never met Kelly Cutrone, who is pretty much made of awesome and is also going to be starring in her own show, Kell On Earth, which will be premiering tonight and which I will be recapping for PurseBlog. So really, The Hills has finally yielded something positive, right?

As a result, I shall have no snark today for the likes of Stephanie Pratt and Lo Bosworth, even though they’re gallivanting around filming their “reality” show, which I hate, in these photos. Instead, I will merely identify their handbags for you: Stephanie is sporting a Gerard Darel Fringe Hobo in a pretty purple suede, and Lo is carrying on of her old favorites, a Chanel Classic Flap Bag. See, that wasn’t even hard to do! I’m feeling so positive that I just don’t know what to do with myself.

Do you want to own a fashionable designer handbag of your own? Do you want to enjoy the feel of carring a high quality handbag? Here at savefromchina.com,we offer wholesale designer handbags from china to all over the world! Go here to experience the fashion tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment