Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pink Chanel Cross-Body Leather Handbag

chanel handbags-wholesale from china


When I haven’t seen this bag by myself, I was curious about this bag due to its special name.Cross-body leather, this word seems new and vivid for me. Then I searched much information about this bag. I found this Chanel Cross-Body Leather Handbag has a very fashionable looking and practical design. Chanel double C signature has become a logo of pride in the fashion world. On the front of the cross-body leather, the double C is shining there. Unlike Louis Vuitton, Chanel has a range of wonderful colors of handbags. Particularly the pink color makes the bag look feminine and soft. Pink is forever the focus of chic girls and elegant ladies.

Obviously, the pink cross-body leather is the most special feature of this bag. At the first sight, it is easily regarded as an ordinary bag by people. Probably that’s because it is not so showy and luxurious in appearance. I always feel proud when carrying such designer handbags. It is not a shining bag with dazzling hardware. What it can offer you is a simple and plain design with a spacious capacity of 18.9”×12.6”×2.8”. You would be pleasant when finding that all your daily articles can be orderly put into the bag.

On the top of the bag, there is a zipper closure wide enough at your convenience. I also like the adjustable strap of the bag as I can carry the bag on the shoulder or cross the body. In my eyes, this classic style of Chanel handbags will never fade away. It is smart for every girl or lady to have one.

Buy pink Chanel wholesale designer handbagsat savefromchina.com, we are wholesale from china and offer freeshipping to worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment