Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pratt and Montag Carrier with Chanel Handbags

wholesale chanel Handbag-wholesale from China

I swear to you, I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a picture of Heidi Montag without Spencer Pratt in it. There is a Pratt and there is a Montag in these pictures, but they aren’t your usual suspects. In this case, Stephanie Pratt and Holly Montag are pictured strolling through the streets of LA, grabbing some Pinkberry after what I assume was a workout.

Sometimes I wish I didn’t know as much celeb gossip as I know, but oh well, it is what it is. Remember a little while back when Stephanie came forward about her eating disorder(s)? Well no matter what is going on now (and I certainly hope it isn’t disorder-induced) she is looking rather thin! And then there is Holly. It is a bit surprising that the once extremely vocal anti-Spencer Montag sister is pictured all buddy buddy with another Pratt. But hey, I won’t judge.

What I will judge is the fashion tragedy that I am witnessing. While I don’t make fun of workout attire, isn’t this a bit much? I mean, both of them should tone it down a bit. Stephanie is carrying a bag she’s actually designed herself and Holly is carrying a gorgeous white Chanel handbags. I mean, I *always* carry Chanel bags to the gym, don’t you?

If you want to buy the wholesale Chanel handbags, I suggest you go to savefromchina.com to buy the wholesale from China with high quality and cheap price.

No comments:

Post a Comment